COMING IN LATE OCTOBER 2018: The 2018 TCS New York City Marathon Mobile App Powered by Tata Consultancy Services
- Live on-map tracking of your favorite runners with splits at the start, every 5K, at the half, and at the finish
- Create a Cheer Card for your favorite runner
- Live pro-athlete leaderboard
- Share Results and View Race-Day Photos
- Race week and race-day calendar of events
- Pro-athlete bios
- Interactive expo map
- NYRR Race Predictor Powered by Tata Consultancy Services
- Spectator course-map points of interest
- 2019 TCS New York City Marathon Sweepstakes
- Make a donation to Rising New York Road Runners
- TCS Runfographics
The use of this mobile application is being provided by New York Road Runners (NYRR) without charge, on an as-is basis, without any expressed or implied warranties or guarantees regarding its utility or availability. Users may download and use the application at their own discretion. Environmental and other factors outside of NYRR's control, such as area cellphone reception or heavy usage, may affect the availability, at times or at all, of the application or certain of its features. NYRR disclaims responsibility for any such occurrences.
Runner Tracking (Web)
Runner tracking and live unofficial results are available here. Features include leaderboards, map tracking, and an individual runner search that can be shared on Facebook and Twitter. Tell your friends and family to follow your progress, and because the system works great on mobile devices, you can get unofficial results right after the race!
- Tracking on the web provides the following splits: The start, every 5K, every mile beginning at mile 8, at the half, and at the finish.